Bathing the Cat
Moms View Message Board: General Discussion: Archive June 2004:
Bathing the Cat
I saw this on another site and thought it was too cute to not share. I hope no on is offended and if you have a child who likes a challenge, they probably shouldn't see this. Enjoy!
BATHING THE CAT
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add the required amount of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and "rinse."
6. Have someone open the door to the outside. Be sure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean!
Always here to give you the best of tested advice in difficult times...
I am laughing so hard I can barely see the screen!! That was TOO funny... especially as I watch my insane cat running around like a maniac! Thanks...
This is SSOOO funny! I love cats and am not the least bit offended. I certainly think this is easier than any method I've ever tried.
I did a "science experiment" for the science fair when I was in 4th grade...How cats react to water & why. I threw my cat in the bathtub with my sister, she got out of the tub before the cat. I got the s*** beat out of me by her.
Glad you all enjoy it. It reminded me of the time my brother (the rocket scientist he is--NOT!) decided to bathe a kitten. I stood in the bathroom door and asked how it was going and he turned to look at me, kneeling and leaning over the edge of the tub, held out his arm with the kitten hanging by its TEETH and said, "Not bad!" rofl I think it left a scar!
That is t funny. RFL